Saturday, October 01, 2005

2 weeeks and Update from Kevin Pina

Its been over 2 weeks since I last posted. There are two reasons for that. First, as Riverbend likes to say (By the way she has just posted links to several other Iraqi bloggers so check her site out), "I just didn't feel like blogging." However, I have tried twice in the last week to update my blog and then found myself unable to because of technical difficulties. The contents of my posts were lost and so was my motivation.

Update:
However, back to business, Kevin Pina was released some time ago, though my blog has not reflected that fact. Today is International Solidarity with Haiti Day, and Pina has published an update on his situation called "Seething in Haiti." Everyone should check it out. This first installment is about the powerful judge who had Pina arrested, but then had to release him in the face of international pressure.

1 comment :

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.